There are 3 easy ways to add booking information into your AXUS Itinerary.
*This article will focus on item number 1, Create.
From within the itinerary, booking segments can be added under your Bookings section:
When no bookings have yet been added under a date header, select the + New Booking icon
When existing bookings have been added under a date header, select the 3 dots icon and select to add the new booking either above or below the existing booking
Here you will find all 8 booking categories:
The following videos will take you through a sample itinerary and show step by step how we can build an itinerary using the various booking categories.
*Click on a booking category (AIR, HOTEL, CONCERIGE, etc) to view the video, support articles are also available below
- AIR Article reference: Flight Look Up and Auto Complete
- HOTEL - Article reference: Google Search And Autofill For Accommodations
- CONCIERGE - Article reference: Historical Matches Vs. Google Matches
- TOUR/ ACTIVITY - Article reference: Historical Matches - Tour/Activity
- OTHER/ NOTES - Article reference: Historical Matches - Other/Notes
- INSURANCE - Article reference: Historical Matches - Insurance