*Scroll to bottom of article for a video demonstration*
The default view under the Itineraries tab will display all of your Current itineraries within a 6 month range - those both happening now and in the future. You can choose to adjust this view using the filter tools to display:
1. Itineraries within a particular date range by entering the start and end dates and Apply Filter.
2. Itineraries within a particular monthly duration of 3, 6, and 12+ months into the future.
3. Itineraries that are currently in progress by clicking the Traveling Now button.
4. Past itineraries by clicking the Archived button.
5. Published or Unpublished Itineraries
NOTE: TO KEEP A SPECIFIC FILTER IN PLACE, CHECK OFF THE BOX "HOLD FILTER"
Don't see your itineraries under Current or Archived?
You will want to ensure that your "Filter Itineraries by Date" criteria includes the dates or duration of the specific itinerary or itineraries. If your itineraries are more than 6 month in the future or took place more than 6 months ago, you will need to modify your filter criteria.