AXUS Travel App provides three easy ways to add images to an itinerary or individual booking:
1. Select and upload from images saved to your computer *
2. Copy and paste an image URL from the internet *
3. Search AXUS's integrated destinations gallery featuring thousands of copyright free images for your use.
These options are found at the Itinerary level (Gear icon to "Edit Itinerary") or within a Booking edit window.
AXUS also remembers images that you have previously added to a supplier. Once you've added an image for a particular hotel or vendor, the next time anyone in your organization selects that vendor, the image will automatically populate.
*Step by Step details when choosing images from GOOGLE IMAGES:
To begin, right click on the image. Then choose one of the following:
1) "Open Image in a New Tab" - once the new tab is opened, the image URL can be copied and pasted into AXUS.
2) "Save Image As..." - image can be saved to the desktop and then uploaded directly into AXUS.